Object of the contract
These General Terms and Conditions have as their object the purchase of products made remotely by means of a telematic network, by the Azienda Agrumicola Arancia Bellino of Bellino Fortunata (now Arancia Bellino), with headquarters in Via Orfanelli, 5 95044 Mineo (Ct), P. VAT. 03614600876 - tax code BLLFTN74L49B428Y - C.C.I.A.A - R.E.A. of Catania N 274485 "citrus cultivation" is the owner of the site http://www.aranciabellino.it Each purchase operation will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 185/99 and, as far as the protection of confidentiality is concerned, it will be subjected to the legislation referred to in Law n. 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
The contract stipulated between Arancia Bellino and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Arancia Bellino. This acceptance is considered tacit. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment conditions shown below.
If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale , in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, it will be subjected to the legislation referred to in Law no. 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
For each order placed, Arancia Bellino issues a receipt or invoice (if a valid VAT number is provided when ordering), sending it attached to the goods or via e-mail to the address provided by the customer at the time of registration. For the issuance of the fiscal document, the information provided by the Customer when ordering and registering on the portal are authentic. No change in the tax document will be possible after the issuance thereof.
The availability shown on the website www.aranciabellinoit is to be considered non-binding for Arancia Bellino since it is an agricultural product exposed to sudden natural damage such as frost, hail, etc ... the reported quantity could undergo sudden changes to the point of canceling the evasion of any order. In case of impossibility to fulfill the order due to natural disasters or other reasons attributable to us Arancia Bellino will reimburse the customer for the amount already paid.
If you have a coupon or promotional code, unless otherwise indicated it is only valid for ordering only oranges and products with a current promotion are excluded. Using the coupon code in a way that is not permitted will result in the cancellation of the order.
Purchase method and payment
1. The Buyer must pay the amount due to Bellino Orange within the deadline indicated on the invoice, in the agreed manner
2. The Buyer does not have the right to suspend payment or make deductions or set-offs.
3. If at the end of the invoice Arancia Bellino has not yet received full payment, the Buyer is immediately considered in default, without any further communication.
4. In the case of a payment in installments, the Buyer is immediately considered in default in the event of delayed payment of even one installment, and the balance of the remaining credit becomes immediately due by accepting, as of now, the forfeiture of the benefit of the term.
5. Interest on arrears at the rate of one per cent per month will be charged on each overdue payment. The default interest due is calculated on the total invoice including VAT. Default interest is charged from the date on which the Purchaser defaults until the date of the complete balance, with a part of the month calculated as a whole month. At the end of the year of default, interest is calculated on the total due plus the interest accrued during the year.
6. Arancia Bellino may, on the basis of recognized and accepted rights, proceed with the out-of-court collection of expired and unpaid payments. The Buyer accepts, from now on, the flat-rate cost charge, from a minimum of € 250.00 plus VAT, up to a maximum of 15% of the amount to be collected.
7. Payments made by the Buyer are initially calculated as a reduction of the out-of-court collection costs due up to that time, then to reduce the default interest previously accumulated, and finally to reduce the overdraft on the oldest invoice.
8. In the event of bankruptcy, collapse or interruption of the Buyer's activity, all the Buyer's payment obligations become immediately due, and Arancia Bellino is authorized to suspend any other execution of the Agreement, or to withdraw from it, without prejudice to this the right of Arancia Bellino to request damages to the Buyer.
The customer can purchase the products that are in the catalog at the time the order is placed as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics as it is a matter of cultivated and packaged fruit and vegetables after receiving the order.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Arancia Bellino by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain an 'Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Arancia Bellino. The message repeats all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
In case of non-acceptance of the order, Arancia Bellino guarantees timely communication to the Customer. For any complaints, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 0933982989 or by mail writing to Arancia bellino via Orfanelli, 5- 95044 Mineo CT
Payments accepted abroad
We accept the following form of payment:
By credit card with PayPal secure payments
We will send you a payment email via Paypal.
Payments by credit card can be made in absolute safety through PayPal's secure payment system. This system allows anyone with a credit card to be able to buy easily, quickly and securely in any virtual store. Sensitive data of the holder (name, card number, expiration date, etc.) are transmitted only to PayPal and here they are protected by encrypted systems so that no one can in any way learn about them
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Arancia Bellino a VAT number reference ), he has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point.
To exercise this right, the customer must send Arancia Bellino a notice to that effect, within 1 working day from the date of receipt of the goods when it concerns perishable products and 10 days for non-perishable products. This communication must be sent to the e-mail address Info@aranciabellino.it followed by registered mail with return receipt addressed to Az Ag. Arancia Bellino, via orfanelli, 5 95044 Mineo Ct.
Arancia Bellino Customer Service will promptly notify the customer of instructions on how to return the goods that must reach Arancia Bellino within a day of the authorization for perishable products and within 10 days for any other products
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Arancia Bellino will notify the customer of what happened (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable it to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
Arancia Bellino will reimburse the customer the amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days of the withdrawal request, by Pay Pal. It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the Pay Pal details on which to obtain the reimbursement.
The personal data requested at the time the order is submitted are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will in no case and in no way be transferred to third parties. Arancia Bellino guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. Arancia Bellino periodically sends advertising emails only to customers who have expressed their consent during registration by ticking the appropriate "Newsletter" box.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), Arancia Bellino, will proceed to the processing of personal data supplied by you in respect of the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity as well, however, in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data processing.
The provision of data is optional, but a refusal to provide those marked with an asterisk determines the impossibility of accessing the services we offer.
The personal data you provide are collected and managed by electronic means and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, or in any case automated, directly and / or through third party delegates (companies of proven seriousness, specialized in home delivery, in mailing and in data entry) for the following purposes:
1. purposes related to the execution, management and payment of the purchase order;
2. promotional initiatives and sending of informative advertising material, also through the use of electronic mail only if the customer has expressed his consent by blocking, during registration, the relative "Newsletter" box;
3. fulfillment of obligations provided by laws, regulations and community legislation.
You also have the right to obtain:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1. and 2. have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it reveals itself impossible or it involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we kindly ask you to tick the box below, to declare the acknowledgment of the information relating to the processing of your data and to consent to the processing of same by Arancia Bellino or third party delegates (companies for home delivery, mailing and data entry) for all the purposes listed therein. If you do not intend to allow the processing of your data or for statistical purposes, market research, promotional initiatives and send of informative advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail, please check the box I do not accept below.
Any complaint must be addressed to Arancia Bellino by sending an email to email@example.com The sales contract between the Customer and Arancia Bellino is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference forum of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Catania